Support local agriculture and finish off your holiday shopping list!
You love to eat local, and know the benefit of buying local, so why not gift local as well? Look over our vendor pages to see who will be at the market and what they’ll be bringing, or use our Product Search tool to find just the right gifts. Whether you are trying to find something for a local brew connoisseur, a friend with a sweet tooth or want to find just the right locally crafted spread, we’ve got something for everyone at the Winter Farmers’ Market. Come check out the delicious options at our next market, this Saturday, December 7th, from 10am to 2pm at Wentworth Greenhouses in Rollinsford, NH.
December 7th Winter Farmers’ Market Highlights:
- Local Seafood is the food of the day! Moxy Restaurant, our Cooking Demonstration sponsor, and NH Sea Grant are teaming up at the market to provide tips on cooking with local seafood, and information about local fisheries and seafood choices.
- We welcome 4 new vendors: Above the Dam Jam, The Root Seller, Two Farmers Farm, and Bucovina Cuisines.
- Seacoast Eat Local will again be offering cranberries for sale at our market booth — pick up a bag or two to complete your holiday shopping and support the market.
- Food Donations will be collected by Cornucopia Food Pantry — extend the holiday spirit and consider purchasing something extra to share.
- As if the delicious local food wasn’t enough, enjoy the musical talents of Sandra Koski this week at the market.
- The free customer parking shuttle will be running between Wentworth Greenhouses and Salmon Falls Stoneware.
- All market vendors accept SNAP/EBT and debit tokens! Through our Market Match program, receive up to $10 FREE to buy fruits and vegetables when using your SNAP/EBT card at the market. If you have any questions, email email@example.com.