- 1 pizza dough
- 2 cups loose kale leaves, stems removed
- 1 medium summer squash, thinly sliced
- 1 medium pepper, chopped
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. pesto
- Topped with mozzarella or goat cheese
- Prep your vegetables. Lightly sauté the summer squash, pepper and kale(add the kale last and sauté it only for a few minutes).
- Heat your grill over a medium-high temperature.
- Meanwhile place your dough on a large cutting board or a clean kitchen counter surface. Spread enough flour over this surface to make the dough less sticky and easier to stretch out. Stretch the dough using a rolling pin until it’s about two inches thick.
- Transfer the dough to the grill cooking only one side of the pizza for two minutes or until the dough is solid and can be removed from the grill. Turn the temperature down to medium once the dough is taken off.
- Bring the dough inside, spray olive oil on the uncooked side and then flip the pizza to add the ingredients on the cooked side.
- Bring the pizza back to the grill and cook for another 5-7 minutes or until the cheese has melted.