Chinese Cabbage Salad
- 1 medium sized Chinese cabbage or cabbage, chopped
- 1 bunch of scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- 1 handful of almonds
- 1 packet of ramen noodles, uncooked/without the seasoning and cut into small bits
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Make the salad dressing and place it in the fridge while preparing the rest of the meal.
- Chop the cabbage and then scallions placing the ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- Roast the sesame seeds and almonds in a pan with butter and sesame oil (optional). Then add the mixture to the salad.
- Add the ramen and then toss the salad with the vinaigrette.