Woodman Horticultural Farm
70 Spinney Lane, Durham NH
Wednesday, August 28
5:15-7:00 Tour of research projects, including:
- Tillage timing and effects on weed populations
- Wildflower meadow establishment techniques
- Late blight-resistant tomato variety trial
- Hardy kiwi evaluations
- SARE farmer grants
- Measuring greenhouse gas emissions in high tunnels
- Apple disease research: scab and bitter rot
- And more!
7:00-8:00 A taste of Woodman Farm – Join us for dessert and chat w/presenters and each other.
Free and open to all. Please RSVP (Laurrie.Malizia@unh.edu). If you require special accommodations in order to participate or have any questions, call Laurrie Anne Malizia 603-862-1452