Every winter, Seacoast Eat Local brings you a fantastic series of indoor farmers’ markets, with over 50 vendors, and a spectacular selection of local foods. Countless customers tell us how much they look forward to winter market season, and how much they value our markets as a place to do their winter food shopping, get to know farmers, meet up with friends, and connect with a vibrant and growing local food community.
If you love these markets, and they are important to you, please show your support with a donation. Become a Friend of the Market today!
$40 Annual Membership (tax deductible)
Sign up via Paypal or at the Seacoast Eat Local info table at our Winter Farmers’ Markets.
Pay now via Paypal, and pick up your Friend of the Market pin and tote bag at the next Winter Farmers’ Market
Become a Friend of the Market! Here’s what you’ll get:
- “Friend of the Market” Logo Pin
- “Eat Local All Year Long” Canvas Tote Bag, 2013 limited edition
- 5% Discount at Seacoast Eat Local Mercantile table
- Monthly Seacoast Eat Local Email Newsletter
- You’ll feel great about supporting the Winter Farmers’ Markets!