From the Ground Up: York Land Trust’s 4th Annual Fresh Catch Benefit Dinner & Auction
When Pigs Fly Restaurant, Kittery, ME
Sunday, September 7, 2014
5:30 – 9:30pm
Celebrating community conservation with local farmers and fishermen — four-course dinner featuring local lobster, produce, beer and wine. Eight award-winning chefs will prepare signature hors d’oeuvres and dinner courses:
– Rob Martin: When Pigs Fly, Kittery, ME
– Ben Hasty: Thistle Pig, South Berwick, ME
– Gerry Bonsey: The York Harbor Inn, York, ME
– Jason Miller: St. Joe’s Coffee, York, ME
– Evan Hennessey: Stages at One Washington, Dover, NH
– Jennifer Scism: Good to Go!, Kittery, ME
– Jake Smith: The Black Birch, Kittery, ME
– Susan Tuveson: Acorn Kitchen, Kittery, ME
Cost: $150 per person. Ticket sales are non-refundable. Online ticket sales will automatically close when 130 tickets are sold or on Wednesday, September 3rd, whichever comes first.
All proceeds go to support York Land Trust’s efforts to conserve lands of ecological, historic, scenic, agricultual, and educational significance in the greater York, Maine area for the benefit of all.
For more information: www.yorklandtrust.org