The Chefs Collaborative Trash Fish Dinner series is coming to southern New Hampshire on Sunday, February 9th — join chefs from around the Seacoast area of New Hampshire and Southern Maine for cocktails and a delicious multi-course dinner featuring local seafood you may never have even heard of!
Trash Fish Dinner
7th Settlement Brewery, Washington St, Dover, NH
Sunday, February 9, 2014
Appetizers and cocktails to begin at 5 pm
Dinner to be served at 6 pm
Building on the success of the original Trash Fish Dinner in Boston, Chefs Collaborative Locals have been hosting Trash Fish Dinners around the country over the last year with the urgent mission of educating consumers about our imperiled fisheries. By featuring so-called “trash fish” on the menu, this event illuminates the need to create a market for underfished species so the overfished species populations have a chance at survival beyond our lifetimes.
• Evan Mallett, Black Trumpet (Chefs Collaborative Board Member)
• Rob Martin, The Oaks (Chefs Collaborative New Hampshire Local Leader)
• Mark Segal, Demeters Steakhouse (Chefs Collaborative New Hampshire Local Leader)
• Evan Hennessey, Stages at One Washington
• Jennifer Woods, Lil’s Cafe
• Brendan Vesey, Street
• Matt Provencher, Martingale Wharf
• Brent Hazelbaker, 7th Settlement
• Ian Thomas, The District
• Justin Walker, Earth
• Mariah Maher, Beach Pea Baking Co.
$85 per person, wine and beer included with ticket price, cash bar for liquor.
For more information: www.chefscollaborative.org