Jenness Farm Spring Open House
Jenness Farm, 77 Garland Rd, Nottingham, NH
Saturday – Sunday, May 4 – 5, 2013
10 am – 6 pm, both days
Join us for our Spring Open House May 4th and 5th, 10am-6pm both days. Tour the farm, visit the animals and see the Spring babies. There will also be face painting, local artisans, live music both days and food from The Kitchen Restaurant. Bring a blanket and stay awhile!
• LIVE MUSIC! Saturday from 1 – 3:30pm by Bluegrass/Western Swing Band “LUNCH AT THE DUMP” and Open Mic on Sunday from 12 – 2pm featuring local musicians!
• The Kitchen Restaurant in Portsmouth will be there cooking up lunch for a hungry crowd in their mobil kitchen!! Great food choices for children and adults alike! Bring your appetite!
• We will have the customary yummy Cider Donuts from Stonehouse Bakery (while they last)! Face Painting for the children, tour the farm, meet & feed the goats and other creatures who live at the farm, visit the Spring Babies, check out our guest vendors and local artisans!
• Shop our wonderful handcrafted goat milk soaps and body care products, locally produced maple syrup, cheese, BBQ sauce & jams, free range eggs, beautiful photography, sweet hand felted characters, ceramics and more!! Too much to list!
• There will be milking demonstrations and spinning demonstrations!
Bring the kids, bring a blanket and enjoy life on the farm!We look forward to seeing you!
For more information: www.jennessfarm.com