This year’s incredible selection of short films includes a diverse line-up of beautiful, engaging and eye-opening films that highlight the change-makers who are creating a more livable future! Films include:
• the fun, frenetic The Man Who Lived on His Bike;
• the visually inspiring Moon Walk;
• Facing Climate Change: Oyster Farmers, describing how climate change is affecting our oceans;
• the emotional documentary Not Yet Begun to Fight, which asks the question, can fly fishing heal the wounds of war?
• and the thought-provoking Murder Mouth, about a woman’s choice: slaughter her own meat or never eat meat again.
These ten short films will inspire and challenge you! At intermission, a free raffle will offer you the chance to win great prizes.
Tickets are $10.50 a person and $9.50 for seniors, students and military. Purchase tickets at the box office or online or order by phone at 603-436-2400. (Additional service charges apply for phone or web orders.)
For more information: www.themusichall.org