Seacoast Growers Association Seeks Two Market Managers
SGA members and patrons rely on our Market Managers to organize the weekly markets and represent the organization effectively. The new Manager roles we envision merge on-site, market day duties with weekly admin tasks to keep the markets running smoothly. This includes the following responsibilities:
- Set up and break down of each market
- Staff the SGA outreach tent
- Actively support market vendors and guests
- Work with the online Manage My Market system to maintain the market schedule and create weekly market maps
- Assist SGA Board with the vendor application process
- Assist guest vendors during market days and collect guest vendor fees
- Assist PR Director with market events, community outreach and social networking
- Recruit and supervise interns to provide support during market days
Each Manager position is estimated to average 20 hours/week during the market season (May 1 through Nov 1) and 5 hours/week during the winter season (Nov 1 through May 1). Positions start immediately, and applications will be reviewed until both positions are filled.
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
For more information about our organization and the markets, visit our website at www.seacoastgrowers.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!