Thinking Outside the Box: Wholesome Breakfasts and Lunches for Kids
Food & Health Forum: Cooking & Wellness Classes for Families
Blue Moon Evolution, 8 Clifford St, Exeter, NH
Monday, September 17, 2012
7 – 9 pm
Fee: $45 (includes light dinner, handouts and recipes)
Are you (and your kids!) tired of the same old things for breakfast and lunch? Need some fresh ideas or healthier ideas? Start thinking outside the cereal box for breakfast and get some new ideas for inside the lunch box with colors, textures, and shapes that your kids will love. You’ll learn how to make foods taste great without expensive and unnecessary packaging and chemicals. We’ll also discuss the latest research on plastic containers and water bottles along with some creative ways to pack lunches.
This hands-on class will help you learn:
– What nutrient packed foods your children need to get through the day.
– Weekly menu planning strategies and how to stock your pantry.
– Easy, simple and economical breakfasts and lunches.
– Creative ways for healthier packaging (and product samples).
– How to make last nights’ dinner brand new for lunch.
– How to talk to your kids about eating healthy.
Each class is $45 and includes a light dinner. You can register online or send a check. Click here for more details. Sign up for the full series and get one class free!Â More upcoming classes include:
– A Menu for Moms: This One’s for You (October 22)
– Enjoying the Fall Harvest in Salads, Sides, Soups & Snacks (October 29)
– How to Boost Your Child’s Immune System (November 12)
– Heading into the Holiday Season with Healthy Treats (December 3)
All classes take place at the Blue Moon Evolution, 8 Clifford Street, Exeter, NH, from 7:00 – 9:00 pm and include a light dinner.
For more information: www.foodandhealthforum.com