7th Annual Peach Festival
Applecrest Farm Orchards, 133 Exeter Rd, Hampton Falls, NH
Sunday, August 19, 2012
10 am – 4 pm
A celebration of all things peachy!
Our Peach Festival features:
– Pick-Your-Own Blueberries, Apples & tree-ripened Peaches (of course).
– FREE live music with the acoustic bluegrass grooves of The Taylor River Band.
– FREE tractor drawn hayrides to the peach orchard.
– Children’s Face Painting.
– Our famous hot cider donuts.
– Corn roast & gourmet sausage grill.
– A bevy of peach inspired delicacies from our very own kitchen and bakery.
– All-Natural Peach Ice Cream featuring our very own grown-on-the-farm peaches.
– Home to over 25 varieties of tree-ripened peaches
Applecrest Farm is one of the few scarce growers of succulent fruits in the region. Our farm is even rarer, in that we allow our community (ie:YOU) to come into the orchards and pick these fragile fruits all for yourself. With their deep sunset hues, intoxicating fragrance and unparalleled flavor, our ten acres of yellow and white peaches are truly something to experience.
This Sunday, we hope you’ll join us as we celebrate our favorite summer fruit, Prunus persica…The Peach. So, pack up the gang and come spend the day pickin’ ’em straight from the tree!
For more information: www.applecrest.com