Wondering what’s on the menu for Sunday’s first annual Farm-a-Q? The Heirloom Harvest Project and Slow Food Seacoast offers a peak:
Please join us on Sunday, July 15th for the first annual Farm-a-Q, a family BBQ and picnic at Tuckaway Farm in Lee, NH. Farm-a-Q is hosted by Heirloom Harvest Project (HHP) and Slow Food Seacoast.
THE MENU IS OUT!! Look who’s cooking…
- The 100 Club and Strawbery Banke –- Heirloom Salad
- Beach Pea Baking Co. — Veggie Burger Slider, Cornbread and Berry Shortcake
- The Black Birch –- Smoked heritage pork belly sandwich with boothby’s blond cucumber kimchi and fava bean schmoo
- Black Trumpet -– Smoked Bluefish Taco with chiles and crème fraiche
- Epoch at Exeter Inn – Grill-popped Oysters with condiments
- The Kitchen on Islington – Split Grilled Rare Breed Chicken Diavolo
- The Oaks Country Club – Pork braised greens with soft boiled egg, Sticky New England Barbecued Beans with Homemade Kielbasa and Kingston Black Cider, Spicy Boothby blonde mustard pickle
Popper’s Artisanal Meats – Bratwurst on a stick, dill pickles …And featuring the award-winning barbecue of Pitmasters Charlie Cicero and
Alan Lantz of Mighty Swine Dining!
For more information and tickets: www.slowfoodseacoast.org