The Rockingham Master Gardeners’ annual Spring Garden Fair and Native Plant Sale is coming to Newmarket on Saturdayk May 5th, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.:
Garden Fair & Native Plant Sale
UNH Cooperative Extension Master Gardeners & Nature Conservancy
The Nature Conservancy – Great Bay Office, 112 Bay Rd, Newmarket, NH
Saturday, May 5, 2012
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Spring has sprung! The Nature Conservancy is proud to host the Rockingham County Master Gardeners’ annual spring garden fair and native plant sale! Come out, peruse the booths and stock up on native plants for your landscape. Perennials, herbs and shrubs from local gardens will be available.
Receive expert advice and resources from UNH Cooperative Extension Master Gardeners. This event is rain or shine and includes:
– Gardening for the Birds, Butterflies and Bees
– Herb Heaven
– Oyster Restoration in Great Bay
– Demonstration of Creative Spaces for Growing Vegetables
– Coexisting with Critters in Your Gardens
– Soil PH Testing (bring a sample to test!)
– Maintaining Your Lawn Organically
– Perennials on Parade: Natives, Newbies & ‘Nockouts
– Invasives to Natives: Making the Transition
Contact: Nell Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org or Gale Rosenberger at email@example.com
The Great Bay Office of The Nature Conservancy is located at 112 Bay Road, Newmarket. Take Route 108 to Newmarket. Travel 1.4 miles down Bay Road. The office is on the right.
For more information: www.nature.org/newhampshire/events