Learn how to become a more successful gardener through this series of workshops sponsored by the UNH Cooperative Extension, Rockingham County. The next workshop covers “Building and Maintaining Your Soil’s Health,” on Tuesday, April 10th, from 6:30 to 9 p.m.:
2012 Garden Workshop Series
UNH Cooperative Extension, Rockingham County, 113 North Road, Brentwood, NH
Tuesdays, April 10 – September 25, 2012
6:30 – 9 p.m.
$15 per workshop per family, $75 for all sessions
• Tuesday, April 10th: Your Soil, Soil Science and Soil Fertility; Building and Maintaining Your Soil’s Health
• Tuesday, April 24th: Containers and Raised Beds; Growing Your Favorite Vegetables
• Tuesday, May 8th: Weeds, Pests and Disease; Crop Rotation; Companion Plants and Allies
• Tuesday, May 22nd: Permaculture; Composting; Cover Crops and Green Manures
• Tuesday, September 11th: Extending Your Growing Season
• Tuesday, September 25th: Closing Your Garden; Assessing Your Success; Planning For Next Year
All sessions will be held at UNH Cooperative Extension, 113 North Road, Brentwood, NH.Each workshop starts promptly at 6:30 PM and ends at 9:00 PM.
Admission is $15 per workshop per family, $75 for all seven sessions.
Register by contacting Ron Christie at the UNH Cooperative Extension – Rockingham County office at 603-679-5616. BECAUSE SPACE IS LIMITED PREREGISTRATION IS REQUIRED