York Hospital Farmers’ Market Day
York Hospital, York, ME
Thursday, October 6, 2011
7:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
On Thursday, October 6, York Hospital will be holding a special Farmers’ Market Day, from 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. The event is sponsored by the York Hospital Wellness Committee and will feature healthy foods from ten local farms and CSAs. There will also be donated items available, with proceeds raised to benefit the For Every Patient campaign at York Hospital. The market is open to the public as well as staff, and will be held in the grassy area between the Strater wing and the Medical Office Building.
The list of vendors includes:
• Blaisdell Farm: Pumpkins, gourds, vegetables
• Buddha’s Burning Buns: Granola, pancake and muffin mixes
• Burnt Swamp Farm: Produce, eggs, whole hog sausage
• Chick Farm: Organic chicken, eggs, fall vegetables
• Chef’s Cove: Home baked breads, cookies, pies
• Cultivating Communities: Fall produce, CSA information and information about their program
• Hubba Hubba Foods: Spiced granola, spice and seasoning packets
• Santoro Farm: Honey
• Stonefield Farm: Jams, jellies
• Wolf Pine Farm: Fall produce, CSA information about Winter shares
• York Corner Market: Donations for the Every Patient Campaign
For more information, contact: Paula Wilson, (207) 351-3975 or email@example.com.