The first annual Great Bay Oyster Festival is planned for Sunday, October 2nd. Sponsored by the Coastal Conservation Association of NH, this event supports the Oyster Restoration Program in Great Bay:
Great Bay Oyster Festival
Coastal Conservation Association of NH
Seacoast Science Center, Odiorne State Park, Rye, NH
Sunday, October 2, 2011
12 noon – 4 p.m.
Join us Sunday, October 2, from noon until 4pm at the Seacoast Science center, Odiorne State Park, Rye, NH for the first annual Great Bay Oyster Festival. Oysters just $1 each! Space is limited so register today!
• Plenty of Oysters $1 each
• Smuttynose Beer
• Wine provided by Philbrick’s Fresh Market
• Soft Drinks & Water provided by Squamscott Beverages
• Signature Bites from area restaurants
• Oyster shucking contests
• Live auction (L.L. Bean, Orvis…and more)
• Door prizes
• Free access to Seacoast Science Center during event
• Informational tents and demonstrations/touch tanks
• Live music by: Joyce Anderson, Dan Blakeslee, Jack Jackson Band, and Earreverance
Cost: $25 donation includes 8 food and beverage tickets. Children 12 years of age or under will be given free admission. Go to frequently asked questions for details. *Be sure to print & bring your registration receipt to event.
For more information: www.ccanh.org